For the best experience, we recommend that you install the themes directly from within Agenda One, where you can browse the available themes online, download them directly to your device, and activate them.
Theme installation from device
On your device, in Agenda One go to Menu > Options > All Options and select Theme Chooser
Select Menu > Find Themes Online. This will connect to the internet and let you select the themes you wish to download.
After downloading a theme, you will be prompted to install it on your device.
Once the installation has finished, you will see your new theme listed in the Agenda One Theme Chooser. Select the theme to apply, and the new colors and images (if images are included in the theme) will be activated in Agenda One.
Don't like that flowery looking theme you've just selected? You can always go back to the default settings by selecting "Agenda One" as your theme, or picking "My Backup" to restore the last theme configuration.
Downloading and installing themes from this page
- Download one or more theme files from this page. These will be *.CAB files that you will need to transfer to your mobile device for installation.
Note: The most up-to-date list of themes available online will be the list shown from the Theme Choose 'Find themes online' command.
- After you have downloaded the theme files, connect your device to your PC, open ActiveSync (or Windows Mobile Device Center on Windows Vista machines) and click Explore to view the files on your device.
- Copy the files you downloaded to a folder on your mobile device.
- Using the File Explorer application in the Start/Programs menu on your mobile device, find the theme files and select/click them to install them.
- Once a theme has been installed, you may activate it in Agenda One from Menu > Options > All Options > Theme Chooser.