Comparing Agenda Fusion to Agenda One
How is Agenda One different from Agenda Fusion?
Agenda One has been designed to be completely stylus-free and simplify every aspect of mobile time management. Agenda Fusion with features like drag and drop, more heavily relies on the Pocket PC stylus.
Agenda One is not intended as a replacement for Agenda Fusion, but offers you another choice. For those of you that want the absolutely easiest to use solution for Windows Mobile, Agenda One is an excellent choice.
One important difference is compatibility with devices:
Agenda One works on:
- Windows Mobile 5 Pocket PC/Pocket PC Phone (touch screen)
- Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone (non touch screen)
- Windows Mobile 6 Classic or Professional (touch screen, previously called Pocket PC or Pocket PC Phone)
- Windows Mobile 6 Standard (non touch screen, previously called Smartphone)
- As of Jan 2009, Agenda One is now also optimized for Windows Mobile 6.1 devices, including touch screen devices that have no navigation pad (Version 2.3 of Agenda One introduced tap/finger swipe actions to improve navigation on these devices)
Agenda Fusion works on:
- Pocket PC 2002
- Pocket PC 2003, Pocket PC Phone Edition 2003
- Windows Mobile 5 Pocket PC / Pocket PC Phone (touch screen devices)
- Windows Mobile 6 Classic or Professional (touch screen devices)
(as of Version 8.50)
If you're considering switching to Agenda One, we recommend that you try it out on your mobile device and see how easy it is to use without a stylus. If you're time management needs are more modest and don't require the extended features of Agenda Fusion, we think you'll find it to be a perfect fit.
Below are a few more important differences to help you decide which of these applications will work best for you.
- Streamlined and easy to use solution for managing your calendar, contacts and tasks.
- Interface has been completely optimized for one-handed, stylus free operation. Rapid access for navigation, creating, and editing. Fully featured editors that let you quickly create a new item using only the navigation pad.
- Focuses on the most commonly used time management features. Greatly simplified options management makes working with your information when you're on the go even easier.
- Reduced memory requirements. Smaller application size allows for convenient on-device product updates.
- Calendar views include Month, Agenda, Day, Week
- Time filtering allows Agenda One to show selected categories only at specified times during the day. (i.e. hide Business items on the weekend, hide Personal items during the work day)
- Configurable time status/usage bars.
- Smart contact search allows you to start typing to locate a contact by name, phone, email, city, state, zip code...
In short, Agenda One truly simplifies time management by delivering the best core set of features most commonly needed. The goal of Agenda One is delivering great time management features without ever sacrificing simplicity.
- Time management Power tool that includes features for more demanding time management needs.
- Calendar views that include Year, Month, Agenda, Day, Week, Hourly Day, Hourly Week.
- Projects View.
- Reusable Appointment and Task templates.
- Support for linking items (i.e. linking a task to a contact)
- Alarm Notes (Notes with reminders)
- For those who prefer to use a stylus, great features are available throughout the application like ink notes, drag and drop, and tap and hold menus.
Agenda Fusion brings an amazing Outlook-style experience to your Pocket PC, offering many of the same features that you would find on your desktop PC, and even more.
In the end, it is your specific needs that best determine which solution will work the best for you.
As we are finding out from our customers feedback, many of you have been looking for way to manage your time and contacts that goes beyond the built-in applications, and at the same time is just as easy or easier to use, Agenda One fits perfectly.